Do you accept international orders?
We gladly accept international orders, but reserve the right to require payment via PayPal. We are capable of responding to customer service inquiries in English, and Spanish.
Do you have a printed catalog?
Because we are constantly adding products and our inventory is always changing, a printed catalog would be out of date the day we printed it. For this reason, we do not produce a printed catalog.
What is your back-order policy?
If an item is on backorder, you will receive an email requesting if you would like us to send you a partial shipment or you would like a refund. Once we receive your return response we will proceed with either processing the order or sending you the refund.
What is Paypal? How do I use it?
Paypal is a very popular way to do business on the Internet. The reason being that the only people who will have your credit card or bank account information is Paypal. With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address by simply signing up at PayPal. To pay using PayPal simply select “Pay using PayPal” in the payment method of the checkout screen after completing your shipping information. When you continue you will be prompted to login to your PayPal account, verify the order, send the payment then finish the checkout process. Your order will be processed once we are notified that your payment has cleared.
Returns and Exchanges
Please look over the items once you have received them. Items can be exchanged or returned with in 14 business days. For items that are returned we do charge a 20% restocking fee.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you may return or exchange most items for a full refund of the original price paid, less shipping and less restocking fee.
Items returned to us MUST be in their original condition and packaging.
Please note that we DO NOT accept returns on the following items:
*Pre-packed items that have been broken up, unsealed or otherwise altered, including wire and stringing materials that have been unspooled
*You are responsible for the shipping to and from
To quickly and accurately process your refund or exchange please follow these steps:
1) Send an email to email@example.com with a description of your concerns.
2) Return the items in their original packaging with a copy of the original invoice.
3) If exchanging items, please note the item codes and payment information if applicable with your return.
4) For your protection, please send your return items in a rigid cardboard box or bubble-padded envelope.
5) We recommend, but do not require that you insure your package as we are not responsible for product returns that arrive to us damaged, and will not credit you for these items. Items returned to us in a standard unpadded envelope are almost certain to be damaged by the postal service. And a refund or exchange with not be processed due to damaged goods.
Mail to: Adelias Bead Closet
7450 W Belmont Avenue
Chicago Illinois 60634